We have reported recently that young hero Raj Tarun will soon be reuniting with his Kumari 21F director Palnati Surya Pratap for yet another romantic entertainer. Ram Talluri, who is producing Ravi Teja’s ongoing film Nela Ticket, will bankroll the film.
Now, the latest updates reveal that the film’s makers have approached talented Tamil actress Nandita Sweta for the leading lady’s role. However, the actress is yet to sign on the dotted line. Nandita impressed Telugu movie lovers with her performance in Nikhil’s Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada. She recently signed Nithiin’s Srinivasa
This as-yet-untitled film will commence from April 18. More details about the film’s team will be revealed soon.
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office