One of the top league heroines down south, the gorgeous Tamannaah has completed a decade in films. Hailing from Mumbai, the actress made her silver screen debut with the Hindi film ‘Chand Sa Roshan Chehra’ in 2005 when she was just 15 years old. She then entered the Telugu film industry with the Manchu Manoj starrer ‘Sri’ in the same year and went on to appear in several Tamil films.
After registering her first major success with Sekhar Kammula’s blockbuster film, ‘Happy Days’, Tamannaah slowly reached the elite list of top actresses down south when she started pairing up with stars like Suriya, Ajith, Pawan Kalyan and Mahesh Babu etc. The actress will soon be seen as a royal princess in the most awaited Telugu film, ‘Baahubali’.
Here’s wishing the soft spoken actress many more laurels in her glorious career ahead!
- Venkatesh’s next gets a start date
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Siddharth going all out for his comeback
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?