Spiritual guru Sadhguru’s new initiative to create awareness about shrinking rivers is turning into a social movement. Already several followers of Isha Foundation, headed by Sadhguru, have come out in support of the initiative and now, film celebs too are joining this noble cause.
The latest celebrity to join this movement is Tamannaah. Calling it a great initiative, she encouraged her fans to join the movement and express their support for “Rally For Rivers”, which was started by Sadhguru.
As a result, Sadhguru personally thanked Tamannaah for her support and enthusiasm towards the cause. It remains to be seen if Tamannaah will soon take part in one of their events in near future.
- Who will play Chandrababu in Lakshmi’s NTR?
- IT raid on Vishal’s office ends up in a controversy
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions