Here comes the big news. National award winning Tamil actor Dhanush is all set to make his foray into Tollywood. This morning, Dhanush took to his Twitter profile and surprised his fans with this unexpected announcement.
Dhanush tweeted, “#D33 bless us @soundaryaarajni @theVcreations @RSeanRoldan @anirudhofficial #bilingual Tamil and Telugu. This film is going to be a sequel to Dhanush’s super hit film, Raghuvaran BTech.
As Dhanush mentioned, this film will be directed by his sister-in-law Soundaryaa Rajinikanth and produced by Kalaipuli S Thanu. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in December.
— Dhanush (@dhanushkraja) November 9, 2016
- Anjali opens up about reports on her political entry
- NRNM has impressive first-week figures
- Gopichand feels Sudheer Babu is a good choice for his biopic
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
Articles that might interest you