One can always count on Tamil star Vikram to come up with experimental and out-of-the-box stuff within the mainstream setup. The national award winning actor’s next movie, a high budget thriller titled Inkokkadu, is slated to hit the screens on September 8.
In his latest promotional interview, Inkokkadu’s director Anand Shankar revealed that they had initially scouted for the right artiste to dub for Vikram’s ‘Love’ role in the film’s Telugu version.
However, Vikram offered to dub for the role himself, when the team failed to find the right voice.
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Venue confirmed for Uyyalawada’s motion poster launch
Articles that might interest you