NTR’s recently released mass action entertainer, Jai Lava Kusa, is slowly inching towards the break even mark in overseas. On Saturday, Jai Lava Kusa has surpassed the coveted $1.5 million mark in the US.
With this, the Young Tiger has created a unique record in overseas. Tarak is the first South Indian hero to score a hat-trick of $1.5 million movies in North America. NTR’s last two movies, Janatha Garage and Nannaku Prematho, grossed over $1.8 million and $2 million respectively.
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date