It is well-known that Super Star Rajinikanth’s soon to be launched movie in Kabali’s director Pa Ranjith’s direction and Dhanush’s production will have a Mumbai underworld backdrop. This as-yet-untitled movie will go on floors on May 28.
A couple of days ago, a man named Sundar Shaekhar, claiming to be the foster son of dreaded yesteryear Mumbai mafia don Haji Mastan, had issued a notice to Rajinikanth asking him not to portray his father’scontroversial past in a negative manner.
Just when the issue started to blow out of proportion, the film’s makers at Wunderbar Films banner issued a press note today, clarifying that Rajini’s film is completely fictitious and that it is not a biopic based on anyone’s life. This statement shall put all the speculations to rest.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars