Teja’s recent film Neeku Naaku Dash Dash, which released on April 13, has gone through a minor makeover. Based on the feedback from the audience on day one, Teja has trimmed the film’s second half. As a result, some of the scenes featuring Tanikella Bharani, Uttej and a song in the second half have been trimmed. Sources say that these changes have brought in a positive impact on the film. Whether it can change the film’s fate at box office or not remains to be seen. Directed by Teja, the film introduced newcomers Prince and Nandita to Telugu cinema. Yashwanth had composed the music and Rasool Ellore was the cinematographer.
- Low buzz for Tamil biggies this week
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you