Teja’s recent film Neeku Naaku Dash Dash, which released on April 13, has gone through a minor makeover. Based on the feedback from the audience on day one, Teja has trimmed the film’s second half. As a result, some of the scenes featuring Tanikella Bharani, Uttej and a song in the second half have been trimmed. Sources say that these changes have brought in a positive impact on the film. Whether it can change the film’s fate at box office or not remains to be seen. Directed by Teja, the film introduced newcomers Prince and Nandita to Telugu cinema. Yashwanth had composed the music and Rasool Ellore was the cinematographer.
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next
- Virat-Anushka tie the knot in Italy