The makers of Baahubali The Conclusion today met Telangana State’s Minister for Cinematography Talasani Srinivas Yadav and requested his permission for the film’s special shows starting from the 27th night.
The minister obliged their request and gave permission for 1 extra show each day. This means that Baahubali 2 will have 5 shows a day in Telangana. The minister has also passed strict orders to all the theater managements, directing them to make online ticket bookings compulsory to curb black marketing.
Recently, the Andhra Pradesh government too had given its permission for 6 shows per day. With this, the stage is all set for a massive opening weekend for this highly-anticipated war drama.
- Avengers: Infinity War gets a record release in India
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office