A number of Telugu film stars, politicians and cultural figures will descend on the US city of Dallas a few days from now, to attend a grand cultural festival that is being organised in the city for the memorial day weekend.
Actors, actresses and directors will be present at the venue. Harish Shankar, Kodanda Rami Reddy, 30 Years Prithvi, Nitya Menon, Hamsa Nandini, Siya, Tejaswi and Sampoornesh Babu are some of the attendees who will be a part of the event.
The event is being organised by NATA and it will be held from the 27th – 29th May.
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
Articles that might interest you