The Telugu Film Industry is reeling from a series of high profile failures and Box Office disappointments.
Within a short span of time, films like ‘Sikandar’, ‘Rabhasa’ and ‘Aagadu’ failed to recover their investments at the Box Office, leading to huge losses in the trade. A number of distributors and exhibitors have suffered huge losses and are in bad financial shape.
Some distributors say that they lost more than 70% of their investment on these films. With such a huge monetary loss in such a short span of time, the Industry is looking for solutions to get over the crisis.
All eyes are now on ‘Loukyam’ and ‘Govindhudu Andhari Vaadele’ to see if these films can bring some cheer to trade circles.
- Top Actress Stuns Dubbing Artiste
- Samantha To Raise Funds For A Special Cause
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
Articles that might interest you