The Telugu Film Industry is reeling from a series of high profile failures and Box Office disappointments.
Within a short span of time, films like ‘Sikandar’, ‘Rabhasa’ and ‘Aagadu’ failed to recover their investments at the Box Office, leading to huge losses in the trade. A number of distributors and exhibitors have suffered huge losses and are in bad financial shape.
Some distributors say that they lost more than 70% of their investment on these films. With such a huge monetary loss in such a short span of time, the Industry is looking for solutions to get over the crisis.
All eyes are now on ‘Loukyam’ and ‘Govindhudu Andhari Vaadele’ to see if these films can bring some cheer to trade circles.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you