Here is one Hollywood horror flick that is running to packed houses even in its fourth week of release which comes as a surprise considering the limited audience for such films. We are talking about the super successful horror flick “The Conjuring”. The movie which released on 19th July has been receiving rave reviews all across the world from critics as well as movie buffs.
Blame it on the dearth of films in Tollywood or the good content of the movie, The Conjuring is still playing in all the leading multiplexes with multiple shows. Two of the multiplexes Prasadz and Inox are playing four shows till date which usually happen in the case of a star hero film. Considering the fact that this is the fourth week of its release it is astonishing to see such huge response for a Hollywood film.
Certain films are best watched in a theater and multiplexes only add to your experience, so in case you want your chunk of some spine chilling moments then catch this movie in a multiplex near you.
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
- Sukumar’s complete de-styling for Ram Charan
- Senior heroine’s wish to explore Tollywood
- AP government sanctions special permission for Baahubali
Articles that might interest you