Film piracy has become a menace for the producers across all the film industries. Recently, a pirated copy of the latest Malayalam industry hit, Premam, created a havoc and dented the film’s collections to a large extent. The film’s producers filed a police complaint and the cops have already taken a few suspects into custody.
In solidarity with the producers, the Kerala Film Exhibitor’s Federation has called for a statewide closure of all the theaters. This sudden strike is a concern as it has been called just one day ahead of a wide release of Baahubali in the state. Baahubali is all set for a humongous release on 10th July in close to 125 screens out of the state’s 425 screens.
Talks are going on currently to convince the exhibitors to call off their strike. Let us hope that everything goes as planned for a smooth release for the film.
- Senior Actor’s Shocking Comments On Women Draw Flak
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
- Second single from Ami Thumi to be out soon
- Bhale Manchi Roju’s makers back with an interesting film
- Prabhas to work on perfecting his Hindi skills?
Articles that might interest you