Film piracy has become a menace for the producers across all the film industries. Recently, a pirated copy of the latest Malayalam industry hit, Premam, created a havoc and dented the film’s collections to a large extent. The film’s producers filed a police complaint and the cops have already taken a few suspects into custody.
In solidarity with the producers, the Kerala Film Exhibitor’s Federation has called for a statewide closure of all the theaters. This sudden strike is a concern as it has been called just one day ahead of a wide release of Baahubali in the state. Baahubali is all set for a humongous release on 10th July in close to 125 screens out of the state’s 425 screens.
Talks are going on currently to convince the exhibitors to call off their strike. Let us hope that everything goes as planned for a smooth release for the film.
- Gautham Menon-Dhanush’s ENPT resumes finally
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu