Film piracy has become a menace for the producers across all the film industries. Recently, a pirated copy of the latest Malayalam industry hit, Premam, created a havoc and dented the film’s collections to a large extent. The film’s producers filed a police complaint and the cops have already taken a few suspects into custody.
In solidarity with the producers, the Kerala Film Exhibitor’s Federation has called for a statewide closure of all the theaters. This sudden strike is a concern as it has been called just one day ahead of a wide release of Baahubali in the state. Baahubali is all set for a humongous release on 10th July in close to 125 screens out of the state’s 425 screens.
Talks are going on currently to convince the exhibitors to call off their strike. Let us hope that everything goes as planned for a smooth release for the film.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you