Mega cousins Varun Tej and Sai Dharam Tej locked horns with each other with their latest films, Tholi Prema and Inttelligent respectively. Inttelligent released on February 9 to mixed response from fans and critics, while Tholi Prema released on Feb 10 and garnered positive response.
In Krishna district, Inttelligent collected a share of Rs.3,56,056 on its 3rd day, taking its 3-day total to Rs. 18,08,502. On the other hand, Tholi Prema collected Rs.28,26,312 on its second day ending up with a 2-day total of Rs.52,51,867 in Krishna district.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?