The principal shooting of Ram Charan’s Bollywood debut film Zanjeer has been wrapped up. The film’s Telugu version has been titled as Thoofan. Apoorva Lakhia is directing the film whereas Yogi has supervised the Telugu version. Priyanka Chopra is the lead actress and this is her first film opposite Ram Charan. As per the reports, Ram Charan, Prakash Raj, Sanjay Dutt and Priyanka Chopra were present on the sets of the film on the last day. Srihari is reprising Sanjay Dutt’s in the Telugu version. The film is set in the backdrop of oil mafia and Ram Charan will be playing a cop’s role. The makers have claimed that it’s not a frame by frame remake of the original version which had Amitabh Bachchan in lead role and also added that it’s more relevant to the contemporary setting. The post-production will begin soon and the release date will be formally announced at a later point of time.
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Tollywood Gears Up To Party Hard For NYE 2018
- Popular actor-filmmakers provides stories to two top banners
- No similarities between Okka Kshanam and Parallel Life: Allu Sirish