Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s 61st movie in Atlee’s direction has been keenly awaited by his fans. As per the latest updates, the title and the first look of this high budget entertainer will be released on June 22 as Vijay’s birthday treat.
Vijay will be seen as a magician, a doctor and a village panchayat head in this movie. A majority of the film’s shooting took place in Chennai, Rajasthan and Europe. Vijay’s Telugu fans too are eagerly awaiting the film’s release.
Nithya Menon, Kajal and Samantha are playing the female leads in this movie. AR Rahman is scoring the soundtrack for this Sri Thenandal Films’ prestigious 100th project.
- Arjun Reddy’s director lands in trouble
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
Articles that might interest you