Tollywood celebrities are all set to ring in the New Year with a bang. Several actors are said to be taking time off from their shoots to celebrate the occasion with their friends and family members in several locales across India and foreign countries.
Like every other year, Goa seems to be the popular destination this time too for the New Year’s party. And few others are making plans to spend time in Europe, Dubai, and USA.
2017 has been a spectacular year for the film industry and the celebs are gearing up to welcome the New Year with renewed energy.
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?