Mahesh’s Business Man is having a tri-lingual release. Rana has reportedly given his consent to act in a Tamil film. Allari Naresh is acting in Samuthirakani’s Porali, which is making its way into Telugu screens as Sangarshana. This is a healthy development. For long we have had a one-way traffic. Kamal Hasan, Rajinikanth, Karthick, Vikram, and Suriya have all enjoyed a great deal of acceptance with Telugu audience.
Sadly, our stars just could not create a market for themselves in Kollywood. The new generation of stars however, to an extent is reversing that trend. Mahesh, and Naresh might just be the beginning, surely others like Allu Arjun and Ram Charan too will make their presence felt. It also helps that this lot of heroes are familiar with Tamil. Mahesh, Charan and Rana even studied in Chennai. In an industry that is pretty much passionate about dialect and diction, fluency with the language is a big plus.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links