Mahesh’s Business Man is having a tri-lingual release. Rana has reportedly given his consent to act in a Tamil film. Allari Naresh is acting in Samuthirakani’s Porali, which is making its way into Telugu screens as Sangarshana. This is a healthy development. For long we have had a one-way traffic. Kamal Hasan, Rajinikanth, Karthick, Vikram, and Suriya have all enjoyed a great deal of acceptance with Telugu audience.
Sadly, our stars just could not create a market for themselves in Kollywood. The new generation of stars however, to an extent is reversing that trend. Mahesh, and Naresh might just be the beginning, surely others like Allu Arjun and Ram Charan too will make their presence felt. It also helps that this lot of heroes are familiar with Tamil. Mahesh, Charan and Rana even studied in Chennai. In an industry that is pretty much passionate about dialect and diction, fluency with the language is a big plus.
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Nayan’s character to be quite emotional in NBK102
Articles that might interest you