A junior actor who appears in villainous roles has been arrested today, in connection with an attempt to murder case. The actor’s name is Rahman alias Baba and he has appeared in many Telugu films as an assistant to main villains. He was also seen in Balakrishna’s ‘Simha’ and Ravi Teja’s ‘Vikramarkudu’.
Baba reportedly attacked a person a week or so ago near the Masab Tank area, when asked to vacate a house. He has been absconding since then and police officials launched a manhunt to nab the actor.
Industry sources expressed shock when they found out about Baba’s involvement in this criminal case.
- Akhil gives all credit to his parents
- Virat-Anushka tie the knot in Italy
- Talented lady comedian gets serious
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date