A junior actor who appears in villainous roles has been arrested today, in connection with an attempt to murder case. The actor’s name is Rahman alias Baba and he has appeared in many Telugu films as an assistant to main villains. He was also seen in Balakrishna’s ‘Simha’ and Ravi Teja’s ‘Vikramarkudu’.
Baba reportedly attacked a person a week or so ago near the Masab Tank area, when asked to vacate a house. He has been absconding since then and police officials launched a manhunt to nab the actor.
Industry sources expressed shock when they found out about Baba’s involvement in this criminal case.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Katamarayudu
- Srinivas Avasarala Surprises All In ‘Babu Baga Busy’
- Katamarayudu benefit shows canceled in Hyderabad
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
Articles that might interest you