Apart from his passion for cinema, Ram says that he takes travelling across the world very seriously. No wonder, whenever he finds time between his films, he goes on a long vacation and at times, he stays in foreign countries for months altogether.
“It has transformed my life and has made me into a better individual,” the actor says about the impact that travelling has had on him. In a recent interview, Ram said, “It widens your thought process. As a kid, I was very disciplined. And for my first film (Devdas), my shooting schedule to the US was cancelled seven times; even worse was the fact that I packed my bags one month in advance! But now I travel on impulse. Also, when you travel abroad alone, you get to know the ground realities.”
Apparently, one of his longtime dreams has been to spend more time in Norway and the surrounding regions. Meanwhile, he’s awaiting the release of Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi, and he’s also expected to announce his next film soon.
- Balakrishna turns grandfather yet again
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s first look in May
- Star hero joins farming school to learn agriculture
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Press Note: Nikhil’s smash hit “KIRRAK PARTY” enters 02nd week in USA