The film Autonagar Surya received an average response from public on Day 1. After listening to the feedback, the film was trimmed by more than 12 minutes and some irritating songs were removed. According to public feedback, this version is now better.
Apparently, the trimming cut down the lag in the second half, which was one of the biggest reasons for the film’s bad reactions. Deva Katta and his team are hoping that this corrective measure will now improve the movie’s fate.
Naga Chaitanya and Samantha have played the lead roles in this action entertainer and R.R. Movie Makers banner has produced the film. Anoop Rubens is the music director of this much delayed project.
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
- Pelli Choopulu producer’s next in post-production
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
Articles that might interest you