The film Autonagar Surya received an average response from public on Day 1. After listening to the feedback, the film was trimmed by more than 12 minutes and some irritating songs were removed. According to public feedback, this version is now better.
Apparently, the trimming cut down the lag in the second half, which was one of the biggest reasons for the film’s bad reactions. Deva Katta and his team are hoping that this corrective measure will now improve the movie’s fate.
Naga Chaitanya and Samantha have played the lead roles in this action entertainer and R.R. Movie Makers banner has produced the film. Anoop Rubens is the music director of this much delayed project.
- Rajinikanth clears it all
- Title woes for star hero’s next
- Poll : What did you think of Mister’s trailer?
- Special Column : Mana Mahakavi Sri Sri
- Yet another young starlet launches her app
Articles that might interest you