Today marks the completion of 12 years in the film industry for Trisha. Having made her debut in the Tamil film Jodi, in an uncredited role, Trisha later became the most sought after actress in a successful career with some excellent roles.
She made her Telugu debut with Nee Manasu Naku Telusu. However it was with Varsham opposite Prabhas that she became a star in Telugu.
Trisha is presently shooting for a movie with Balakrishna in newcomer Satyadev’s direction. Her last Kannada movie, Power, has touched the 100 days mark .
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture