Today marks the completion of 12 years in the film industry for Trisha. Having made her debut in the Tamil film Jodi, in an uncredited role, Trisha later became the most sought after actress in a successful career with some excellent roles.
She made her Telugu debut with Nee Manasu Naku Telusu. However it was with Varsham opposite Prabhas that she became a star in Telugu.
Trisha is presently shooting for a movie with Balakrishna in newcomer Satyadev’s direction. Her last Kannada movie, Power, has touched the 100 days mark .
- Nepotism will ruin Tollywood: Senior actor’s sensational comments
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections
- Actresses Devayani’s father passes away