Director Trivikram and the unit of ‘Anasuya Ramalingam vs Anand Vihari’ have been shooting near the Pochampalli village on the outskirts of Hyderabad. The film’s main talkie part is almost over and some minor sequences as well as patch work shots are being canned.
Trivikram is very happy about the way the film has shaped up. The movie is expected to be high on comedy and Trivikram has reportedly come up with some really nice dialogues for this film.
Nithiin and Samantha will be seen as the lead actors in this movie and Mickey J Meyer has composed the music. Haarika and Haasine Creations banner is producing this big budget movie.
The unit is targeting a May 6th release for the movie.
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer