There have been several speculations regarding maverick director Trivikram Srinivas’ next film after he wraps up Nithiin-Samantha’s A..Aa. Stars like Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan and even Akhil were rumored to be teaming up with Trivikram for the director’s next.
However, latest reports from reliable sources confirm that Trivikram will join forces with Tamil star Suriya for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual. Apparently, the film will be launched once Suriya completes his next film Singam 3 in Hari’s direction.
Keep watching this space for more interesting updates about this crazy project.
- Baahubali 2’s Godavari region details
- Baahubali 2’s Vizag region details
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Saaho’s teaser to be out tomorrow
- Baahubali 2’s Krishna rights details
Articles that might interest you