There have been several speculations regarding maverick director Trivikram Srinivas’ next film after he wraps up Nithiin-Samantha’s A..Aa. Stars like Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan and even Akhil were rumored to be teaming up with Trivikram for the director’s next.
However, latest reports from reliable sources confirm that Trivikram will join forces with Tamil star Suriya for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual. Apparently, the film will be launched once Suriya completes his next film Singam 3 in Hari’s direction.
Keep watching this space for more interesting updates about this crazy project.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Katamarayudu
- Srinivas Avasarala Surprises All In ‘Babu Baga Busy’
- Katamarayudu benefit shows canceled in Hyderabad
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
Articles that might interest you