There have been several speculations regarding maverick director Trivikram Srinivas’ next film after he wraps up Nithiin-Samantha’s A..Aa. Stars like Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan and even Akhil were rumored to be teaming up with Trivikram for the director’s next.
However, latest reports from reliable sources confirm that Trivikram will join forces with Tamil star Suriya for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual. Apparently, the film will be launched once Suriya completes his next film Singam 3 in Hari’s direction.
Keep watching this space for more interesting updates about this crazy project.
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you