Trivikram is one director who does not beat around the bush and speaks from his heart. The major reason of the success of his latest film A..Aa goes to his sheer brilliance and the way he narrated the film with simple yet beautiful promotions.
Speaking at the success meet in Guntur, Trivikram said that he wanted a major change over and decided that content should rule the film and not the stars. The result is for all to see and everyone associated with the film have been receiving huge appreciation.
Produced by Haarika and Haasini creations, A..Aa had wonderful music by Mickey J Meyer.
- Gautam Nanda is Gopichand’s biggest release
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s first single impresses
- Dhanush regrets storming out of a TV interview
- Despite stardom, Sai Pallavi’s heart beats for medicine
- Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari completes censor
Articles that might interest you