Naga Chaitanya is currently wrapping up two of his most awaited projects, Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo and Majnu. So far, the young hero hasn’t okayed any new project. If the ongoing reports are to be believed, two directors, whose films released this Sankranthi, are in talks with Chay to direct his next film.
Kalyan Krishna, the talented filmmaker who surprised everyone with his Sankranthi film Soggade Chinni Nayana, and Sriwass, whose Dictator enthralled the masses this Sankranthi, are said to be preparing stories for Naga Chaitanya.
While Kalyan Krishna is committed to direct one more film for Annapurna Studios, Sriwass is reportedly planning to partner with Eros International for Chay’s film.
We will have to wait for a few more days to see if these projects will materialize eventually. Keep watching this space for more.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI