Actor Prakash Raj’s trilingual film, ‘Ulavacharu Biriyani’, is currently in post-production mode. Dubbing work has started for the film and Prakash Raj is personally supervising the work at Shabdalaya Studios. Apart from essaying the lead role in the movie, Prakash Raj also happens to be the director and producer of this film.
The movie is a remake of the Malayalam super hit ‘Salt ‘n’ Pepper’. Ilayaraja has composed the music for this movie and the audio album is expected to come out in the month of March. Prakash Raj, Sneha, Samyukta and Oorvashi will be seen in lead roles in this movie.
‘Ulavacharu Biryani’ will release in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada in Summer 2014.
- Anjali opens up about reports on her political entry
- NRNM has impressive first-week figures
- Gopichand feels Sudheer Babu is a good choice for his biopic
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
Articles that might interest you