By now everyone knows that Kranthi Madhav is directing a film called Ungarala Rambabu with Sunil. The latest news is that the film has wrapped up its shoot. The post-production formalities of the film are currently on and the makers will soon reveal the teaser and lauch its audio later this month.
The film is touted to be a hilarious family entertainer and will bring back Sunil’s trademark once again. Miya George plays the female lead in this film which has music composed by Ghibran.
Sunil will be seen in a role who completely believes in astrology.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon