Following a memorable comeback with Khaidi No.150, Megastar Chiranjeevi is gearing up to launch his highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. This film will be directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Ram Charan on Konidela Productions banner.
The latest update on this prestigious project is that the makers will be unveiling the film’s logo on August 22nd, on the occasion of Megastar’s birthday. Meanwhile, the makers have been on a hunt for the film’s leading lady and other supporting cast. More details about the film’s launch date and cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Mahesh to host a special show for Spyder
- JLK to open in record number of screens
- Will Sharwanand be third time lucky?
- Raju Gari Gadhi 2 trailer impresses
- Young beauty to judge a dance show
Articles that might interest you