Following a memorable comeback with Khaidi No.150, Megastar Chiranjeevi is gearing up to launch his highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. This film will be directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Ram Charan on Konidela Productions banner.
The latest update on this prestigious project is that the makers will be unveiling the film’s logo on August 22nd, on the occasion of Megastar’s birthday. Meanwhile, the makers have been on a hunt for the film’s leading lady and other supporting cast. More details about the film’s launch date and cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars