Following a memorable comeback with Khaidi No.150, Megastar Chiranjeevi is gearing up to launch his highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. This film will be directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Ram Charan on Konidela Productions banner.
The latest update on this prestigious project is that the makers will be unveiling the film’s logo on August 22nd, on the occasion of Megastar’s birthday. Meanwhile, the makers have been on a hunt for the film’s leading lady and other supporting cast. More details about the film’s launch date and cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album
- Ram-Dil Raju project from March
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie