V. V. Vinayak, who’s latest movie Akhil has shattered opening records for a debutant, is going to go on a small break for two months before he starts to plan his next. His last two movies, Alludu Seenu and Akhil, introduced debutants.
There has been speculation that V.V. Vinayak might be the director of Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, although nothing has been announced. According to sources, Chiranjeevi and V. V. Vinayak have met recently to have a friendly chat. After the small break, he will start planning for his next film. Keep watching this space for more updates.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you