V. V. Vinayak, who’s latest movie Akhil has shattered opening records for a debutant, is going to go on a small break for two months before he starts to plan his next. His last two movies, Alludu Seenu and Akhil, introduced debutants.
There has been speculation that V.V. Vinayak might be the director of Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, although nothing has been announced. According to sources, Chiranjeevi and V. V. Vinayak have met recently to have a friendly chat. After the small break, he will start planning for his next film. Keep watching this space for more updates.
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
Articles that might interest you