Vakkantham Vamsi is the man of the hour. After providing story for last year’s biggest blockbuster ‘Race Gurram’, he teamed up with Puri Jagannadh for the NTR starrer ‘Temper’. The film is gearing up for a grand release on 13th February and expectations are quite high on this high voltage action entertainer. Taking these expectations to the next level, Vakkantham Vamsi said that ‘Temper’ will have NTR’s best performance till date.
The star writer also said that ‘Temper’ is the result when a director uses the full potential of NTR. These words naturally thrilled the already highly excited Nandamuri fans. NTR’s never before seen chiseled body, stylish demeanor and his trademark intense dialogues are a huge hit among his fans.
Vakkantham Vamsi will also provide story for the much discussed Puri-Mahesh Babu combo, which is expected to take off later this year.
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?