Veteran director Vamsi is known for his comedy entertainers like ‘Ladies Tailor’, ‘Sri Kanakamahalakshmi Recording Dance Troupe’ etc. He has often set his stories in and around the Godavari delta and his films always have some element of the Godavari slang in them.
Now, Vamsi is taking a trip down memory lane by visiting all the villages where he shot some of his earliest movies. The director is visiting these areas to get inspiration for his next story and he is meeting his old associates and friends along the way.
Vamsi has not scored a good hit in a while and he is hoping that this trip will rekindle some of the old magic.
- Interview : Bobby – No other actor could have pulled off JLK
- JLK’s Krishna region latest collections
- Murugadoss Bowled Over By Mahesh Babu’s Dedication
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- JLK’s 2 days Guntur collections
Articles that might interest you