Veteran director Vamsi is known for his comedy entertainers like ‘Ladies Tailor’, ‘Sri Kanakamahalakshmi Recording Dance Troupe’ etc. He has often set his stories in and around the Godavari delta and his films always have some element of the Godavari slang in them.
Now, Vamsi is taking a trip down memory lane by visiting all the villages where he shot some of his earliest movies. The director is visiting these areas to get inspiration for his next story and he is meeting his old associates and friends along the way.
Vamsi has not scored a good hit in a while and he is hoping that this trip will rekindle some of the old magic.
- Kamal Haasan To Host Big Boss in Tamil
- Telangana government obliges Baahubali producers’ request
- Popular cinematographer’s directorial debut with Naga Shaurya
- Janatha Garage date for Jai Lava Kusa?
- RGV Teases Rajamouli Again!
Articles that might interest you