Remixing popular songs from yesteryears isn’t a new trend in Telugu cinema. In the recent few months, Magadheera had a remix of Bangaru Kodipetta (from Gharana Mogudu) and Naga Chaitanya grooved to the tunes of Naa Kallu Chebutunnayi (from Premabhisekham) in 100% Love. Now, the latest news is that Ram Charan’s Raccha is going to feature a remix of Vana Vana Velluvaye from the film Gang Leader. Interestingly, it’s one of the most popular songs from the 90s featuring Chiranjeevi and Vijayashanti. The song is going to be shot on Ram Charan and Tamannaah from today in Ramanaidu Studios, Hyderabad. Shobi is going to choreograph the song. After shooting this song, the film unit will head to China to can an action sequence. Sampath Nandi is directing the film and NV Prasad, Paras Jain are producing the film on Mega Super Good Films banner. Mani Sharma is composing music for the film.
- Prabhas proved himself with Baahubali, It’s my turn now: Pooja Hegde
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar