Varalaxmi Sarathkumar, daughter of Sarath Kumar, is likely to play the lead role in Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming bilingual film Gouravam. Recently, a photoshoot was done on the lead pair; however, sources say that it’s too early to comment whether Varalaxmi has been finalized for the role. Radhamohan is going to direct the film. He had earlier directed films like Akasaamantha and Gaganam. Gouravam is touted to be a family drama set in a rural backdrop and narrates the story of a city boy who goes to a village. Nagarjuna is producing the film on Annapurna Studios banner. Thaman is composing the music.
- Savithri and I have many things in common: Keerthy Suresh
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-02-2018
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Senior comedian Gundu Hanumantharao passes away
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film