Varalaxmi Sarathkumar, daughter of Sarath Kumar, is likely to play the lead role in Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming bilingual film Gouravam. Recently, a photoshoot was done on the lead pair; however, sources say that it’s too early to comment whether Varalaxmi has been finalized for the role. Radhamohan is going to direct the film. He had earlier directed films like Akasaamantha and Gaganam. Gouravam is touted to be a family drama set in a rural backdrop and narrates the story of a city boy who goes to a village. Nagarjuna is producing the film on Annapurna Studios banner. Thaman is composing the music.
- Yesteryear star heroine to become a mom again
- Madhavan to do a Telugu thriller?
- Trailer date locked for Manchu Lakshmi’s next
- Backdrop of Vijetha revealed
- Taapsee opens up about her latest desire