Varalaxmi Sarathkumar, daughter of Sarath Kumar, is likely to play the lead role in Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming bilingual film Gouravam. Recently, a photoshoot was done on the lead pair; however, sources say that it’s too early to comment whether Varalaxmi has been finalized for the role. Radhamohan is going to direct the film. He had earlier directed films like Akasaamantha and Gaganam. Gouravam is touted to be a family drama set in a rural backdrop and narrates the story of a city boy who goes to a village. Nagarjuna is producing the film on Annapurna Studios banner. Thaman is composing the music.
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script
- Special plans for Prabhas’s birthday
- Adirindi yet to get a clearance
- Anushka to impress yet again
- Kamal apologizes for supporting Modi’s demonetization