As per the latest trade reports, Fidaa has grossed close to $700K. With the Sunday shows yet to commence, the film looks all set to breach the $1 million milestone in North America. Fidaa was shot extensively in the US and Telugu NRIs are connecting with the film big-time.
This will be the first $1 million film for both Varun Tej and Shekar Kammula. Premam girl Sai Pallavi is the film’s leading lady and Dil Raju is the producer.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema