Lanky hero Varun Tej, impressed everyone with his skills in the recently released Mukunda. The Srikanth Addala film is doing decent business at the box office and according to the latest reports, Varun is all set to do his next film in the prestigious Geeta Arts Banner.
We had already reported that Varun will be working with directors like Krishh and Puri Jagan in his future projects. It would be really interesting to see who will direct Varun in his second venture.
Interestingly, mega heroes like Ram Charan, Allu Sirish and Sai Dharam Tej have all done their second film in Geeta Arts banner which is owned by Allu Aravind.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you