Victory Venkatesh and Mega Powerstar Ram Charan will be teaming up for a multi-starrer film. Though the news has been circulating on the internet for quite some time, Producer Bandla Ganesh has officially confirmed it today, via his Twitter account.
Regular shooting of this movie is expected to start in the month of December and the muhurtham ceremony will take place in November. Krishna Vamsi will be directing this family entertainer. The script has been finalised and pre-production activities are currently underway.
As per production sources, the movie is expected to have a good amount of sentiment and entertainment. Other details about this project will be out soon.
- NTR takes a break from his next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Baahubali leaves Hyderabadi’s in a scoop
- Prabhas’s sacrifice paying rich dividends
- Sarkaar 3’s special premiere in Australia
Articles that might interest you