The audio launch event of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming family entertainer, Brahmotsavam, is all set to take place on the 7th of May. Expectations are quite huge on this film and thus its audio. Mickey J Meyer is said to have composed chartbusting tunes for the album.
There have been several discussions that Brahmotsavam’s audio launch will take place at Shilpakala Vedika. However, according to our sources, the venue for the event has been fixed and JRC Convention Centre will host this grand event.
Apparently, the makers expected a huge crowd turnout and decided to shift the venue to JRC, which can host a much bigger crowd compared to Shilpakala Vedika. Brahmotsavam is being directed by Sreekanth Addala and produced by PVP Cinema. Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha are the film’s leading ladies.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you