The ongoing water war between the governments of Karnataka and Tamil Nadu over the sharing of Kavery River water has been intensified with several political outfits spreading violence in both the states.
Amid reports of attacks on people, there has been a curfew like situation in many areas in Karnataka. Versatile artiste Prakash Raj, who hails from Karnataka, took to Twitter and made an appeal to his fans and the people of both the states.
Prakash Raj said, “Let’s seek justice … But not with such inhuman violence. It’s painful to see children terrified. PEACE pleassss”. Let’s hope that better sense and peace prevail in both the states.
Let's seek justice … But not with such inhuman violence. It's painful to see children terrified. PEACE pleassss pic.twitter.com/sLMcCmWlL8
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) September 12, 2016
- Lavanya in super hit rom-com’s remake
- Spyder’s song shoot from July first week
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
Articles that might interest you