Maverick director SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali is one of the most awaited epic fantasy films this year. It is already a known fact that Young Rebel star Prabhas will be seen in the titular role Baahubali, who is a warrior in the film.
As per the latest updates, talented actor turned writer Tanikella Bharani will be seen as a guru, who will train warrior abilities such as sword fighting and horse riding and other stunt sequences for Prabhas in this prestigious project. The major scenes involving Tanikella Bharani was extensively canned in Kerala.
Currently, the post-production and VFX works of this flick are progressing at a jet speed. Baahubali also stars Rana Daggubatti, Tamanna and Anushka in lead roles and is slated to release in two parts. This big budgeted flick is produced by Arka Media and this flick is expected to hit the screens in July.
- Baahubali 2 eyeing earth shattering first day records
- Warangal Collector’s Baahubalian surprise for hardworking staff
- Poll : Will Kattappa’s secret of Killing Baahubali effect Baahubali’s outcome?
- Spyder gets a new release date
- Baahubali producer tweets amid leakage rumors
Articles that might interest you