Maverick director SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali is one of the most awaited epic fantasy films this year. It is already a known fact that Young Rebel star Prabhas will be seen in the titular role Baahubali, who is a warrior in the film.
As per the latest updates, talented actor turned writer Tanikella Bharani will be seen as a guru, who will train warrior abilities such as sword fighting and horse riding and other stunt sequences for Prabhas in this prestigious project. The major scenes involving Tanikella Bharani was extensively canned in Kerala.
Currently, the post-production and VFX works of this flick are progressing at a jet speed. Baahubali also stars Rana Daggubatti, Tamanna and Anushka in lead roles and is slated to release in two parts. This big budgeted flick is produced by Arka Media and this flick is expected to hit the screens in July.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date