Veteran director K Balachander has been hospitalized after he complained of uneasiness today. This 84 year old has been seriously ill for quite some time and his health condition deteriorated further after his son Kailasam passed away in August. According to the sources, he has been admitted to a private hospital in Chennai and his condition is stated to be critical.
Balachander is credited with having introduced and nurtured numerous actors, notably Kama Haasan, Rajinikanth, Prakash Raj etc.
He has helmed cult superhits like Akali Rajyam, Anthuleni Katha, Maro Charithra and Rudraveena among many other films in Telugu.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks