The state of Telangana will come into existence on June 2nd and everything will be split between the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. But what about the Film Industry? Will there be a separate Film Industry for Telangana?
Some people are already working in that direction. Separate administrative forums have come up for Telangana regions and we may see more such things in the coming days. Recently, someone asked Dil Raju for his comments on this matter. Dil Raju hails from Telangana, but he is one of the biggest producers in the existing Film Industry.
” Viewers do not have regional bias. They will not see films as Telangana Films and Andhra Films. If a film is good, people from both regions will watch it. The Film Industry is one platform where anyone can come in and shine, if they have talent. I hail from Telangana region and I am happy that I have made it big in the Film Industry. I do not know where this journey will end”, he said.
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon