Vijay Devarakonda’s upcoming film in Parasuram’s direction will finally go on floors soon. The film is going to be produced under GA 2 Pictures and Bunny Vas is the producer.
The makers have roped in Lavanya Tripathi to play the lead role opposite Vijay. This is the first time that Vijay and Lavanya Tripathi are going to team up for a film.
The film has been under pre-production for quite sometime now. Now that the cast and crew are locked, the makers are planning to start the shooting of the film in the second week of August. More details about this romantic entertainer are expected to be announced soon.
- Charan-Boyapati film starts with a record
- Kumari 21F combo’s new film from March
- Rakul would rather be a star than a struggler
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon