The success of Arjun Reddy has turned Vijay Devarakonda into a sensation in Telugu film industry. Not just that, the film got a terrific response in other cities like Chennai and Bangalore, and several Bollywood filmmakers had begun making inquiries about the star.
Now, Vijay is all set to launch the audio of an upcoming Kannada film, Chamak. The event will be held in Bangalore on December 4 and Vijay is going to be one of the special guests at the event.
Directed by Suni, the film stars Ganesh and Rashmika Mandanna in lead roles. Incidentally, Vijay and Rashmika are acting together in Parasuram’s upcoming Telugu film.
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights