Even before the release of their ongoing romantic family drama in Geetha Arts 2’s production, Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna are all set to team up once again. Vijay and Rashmika will reportedly play the main leads in popular banner Mythri Movie Makers’ next production venture.
This as-yet-untitled movie will be an intense romantic action entertainer helmed by debutant Bharath Kamma. Vijay Deverakonda will be seen as a college student from Kakinada and he will speak in the East Godavari accent in the movie. The project will go on floors in summer. Justin Prabhakaran will score the music. An official announcement regarding the movie is awaited.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23