It is a known fact that the IT officials raided the house of Tamil super star Vijay on the eve of the release of his magnum opus Puli. Reports revealed that documents, jewellery and property papers worth 100 crores have been detained at his residence.
Speaking about this for the very first time, Vijay revealed that all the reports about the money and property are completely false as he has been a perfect tax payer over the years now. Vijay also added that these rumours have disturbed his family big time and requested the media to stay away from such negative reporting.
Meanwhile, Puli is doing decent business inspite of some very mixed reviews. The film collected a total gross of nearly 60 crores till date.
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon