Vikram will soon be seen in Bejoy Nambiar’s upcoming bilingual film David. Buzz is that he’s playing the role of a fisherman named David in the film. There’s another David, a musician, played by Jiiva in this film and we hear that the film has a quirky narration which tells the stories of these two people who live in different locations & different span of time. Since the film is being made in both Tamil and Hindi, Bejoy Nambiar roped in two cinematographers Ratnavelu and Sreejal Shah to shoot the film. Ratnavelu has canned scenes featuring Vikram and Sreejal Shah has canned portions in which Jiiva appears. The film also stars Lara Dutta, Tabu and Isha Sharvani. Getaway films and Reliance Entertainment is producing the film. David is expected to hit the screens later this year.
- Good news for wink sensation
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash
- Bunny and Mahesh in no mood to go back
- Sultry beauty’s key role in action hero’s silver jubilee film
- Interesting title for Varun Tej’s sci-fi thriller