Chiyaan Vikram’s Inkokkadu has finally hit the screens on Thursday. Even though the film got huge mixed reviews, the collections have been strong. To promote the film, even more, Vikram himself has decided to go on a promotional tour in Vizag.
He along with the major star cast of the film will visit various theaters in the city of Vizag tomorrow. Inkokkadu is a suspense thriller which has Vikram in a double role.
Nithya Menen and Nayanthara play lead roles in the film which is directed by Anand Shankar.
- Taxiwala’s first look gets a date
- Rajamouli in awe of Rangasthalam
- Sree Vishnu confident about his next
- Varun’s next to be shot abroad
- Stunning deal for Kaala’s satellite rights