Telugu boy Vishal is one of the popular stars in the Tamil film industry. The actor has just given a sleeper hit in the form of Marudhu, which is running successfully in Telugu as Rayudu. It’s been a long cherished dream for Vishal to act in his mother tongue Telugu and he has said in several interviews that he is looking for the right script to make his Tollywood debut.
If the ongoing reports are to be believed, Vishal’s next film will be made as a straight Telugu film. The film will reportedly be directed by Suraj and produced by Hari Venkateshwara Creations banner.
Tamannaah will be playing Vishal’s love interest and Jagapathi Babu will essay the main antagonist’s role. The regular shooting will begin on June 9.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture