Manchu Vishnu’s upcoming action entertainer, Dynamite has been confirmed to hit the screens on the 1st of October. The shoot was completed last month and according to the latest update, the film’s post production work was carried out in New York which was also the reason behind the delay for the film’s release.
Produced by Vishnu himself under his 24 Frames Factory banner, this film is directed by Deva Katta. The trailer of the film, which was released sometime ago has garnered a superb response from the audience.
Dynamite is an official remake of Tamil hit ‘Arima Nambi’. Young actress Pranitha Subhash is the female lead and J.D. Chakravarthy is playing the villain’s role. Achu Rajamani is the music director.
- Baahubali sets a new national record by double the margin
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
Articles that might interest you